- Flashlight: The built-in light is useful in dim conditions and it turns off automatically after 5 minutes to conserve energy.
- Auto power off: Voltage tester will automatically power off after 3 minutes of no AC voltage detection.
- Low battery power indicator: When the battery is low, the power indicator lights will flash 3 times, the buzzer will beep one time, and the tester pen will power off.
- Display Type: Analog.
- Dimensions(cm): 17 * 4 * 3.
- AC voltage detection: 12-1000V/48-1000V.
- Frequency: 50/60 hz.
- Audible alarm.
- Battery Type: 1.5V AAA * 2 batteries (not supplied).
How to use:
- Press the power button to start the tester.
- Voltage alert: If AC voltage is detected, the buzzer will beep and LED light will flash.
- The higher the AC voltage, the higher the frequency of beeps and flashes.
Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Learn more