BargainTown has partnered with Afterpay!
Afterpay is a payment service that allows you to pay for your entire BargainTown order in 6 fortnightly instalments.
- No need to wait - receive your order now!
- Affordable repayment in 6 fortnightly instalments with Afterpay.
- fast signup!
- No interest and no sign-up fees.
How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for your online purchases at bargaintown.com.au. Shop for what you want today and pay it off in four equal, interest free fortnightly installments!
- Place an order online.
- Choose Afterpay as the payment option.
- Signup or use your existing Afterpay account.
- Once approved, BargainTown will process and ship your orde.
Placing an order with afterpay
Placing an order with Afterpay at bargaintown is simple, just select Afterpay in the checkout. Please note, there are some limitations with Afterpay orders:
- Orders must be a between $1 - $2000, including shipping.
- Gift cards are not eligible for purchase through Afterpay.
What is required to use afterpay
To make a purchase using Afterpay, all you need is:
- An Australian credit card or debit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
With fixed fortnightly payments, you will always know when and how much you need to repay!
- Customers new to Afterpay will pay their first instalment up-front.
- Payment schedule is fixed at fortnightly instalments.
- Each repayment is evenly split between 6 payments.
- Afterpay accepts both Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
- If your payment fails, you will receive a notification via SMS.
- Repayments are not locked in and can be made earlier than the due date!
Free and easy returns at BargainTown
At BargainTown we understand that there may come a time where you need to return a faulty or incorrectly supplied product you have purchased.
To make returns as simple and easy as possible, you can simply get in touch via our contact us page.