Your satisfaction is our number one priority that is why returning a faulty or incorrectly supplied product will not come at a cost to our customers.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our free returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. We will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label for any products that arrive damaged, are faulty or not as described or if you have received an incorrect item, given that you submit a return request via our contact page within 48 hours of receipt of the product (for products that arrive damaged or are not as described) and within a reasonable time for products that are faulty and you provide us with sufficient evidence including photos or videos of the product and that the photos or videos clearly demonstrate all issues raised.
If we are unable to verify an issue or fault based on the information you provided or we believe that the evidence your provided is incomplete or insufficient; we may ask you to return the product at your cost. Once the product is assessed and your claim is approved, you will be reimbursed for any reasonable postage costs for returning the product.
Money Back Guarantee
Our money back guarantee policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If the item your purchased is faulty or is not as described you can contact us to discuss the following options:
- Re-sending the item, or
- Returning the item for a full refund via the original payment method.
If you haven't received your order within 14 days after the estimated delivery date (available on the order status page) you can contact us to discuss the following options:
- Re-sending the item, or
- Full refund via the original payment method.
How to Return:
If you need to return a product please:
1. Get in touch with us via our "contact" page, select the appropriate option to submit a request and provide details of the issue. Please include as much information as possible so that we can assist you as quickly as possible. We require the information on the contact form to locate your order and confirm we are communicating with the right person.
2. Please upload at least 2 clear photos of the product (showing the entire product) and/or a short video demonstrating the issue, damage or fault with your product as well as a clear photo of the shipping label. Please ensure that the photos or videos clearly show the problem or the fault with the product. If you are unable to do so or require any assistance you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Our team will get back to you within 3 business days with further information on how to remedy the situation.
What Happens After I Return The Item:
- Prior to warranting a refund or credit, all returned products will be inspected and assessed. Assessments will generally take up to 3 business days to complete, and you will be contacted and advised of the outcome of the assessment.
- Once your claim is approved, a refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. If the product did not qualify for a free return, you will also be reimbursed for any reasonable postage costs for returning the product. Depending on your bank, it may take up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your account.
- If your claim is rejected, you may be requested to provide us with a pre-paid shipping label within a reasonable time so that the product can be returned to you.
- Some couriers including Australia Post may leave parcels in a safe place or leave a card for your to collect your parcel from your local post office or other nearby courier locations. We recommend you closely monitor the tracking updates to stay up to date with the latest tracking updates.
- It is important that you provide our team with as much information as possible (including photos and/or videos) to ensure any product issues or faults can be diagnosed promptly, and so that we can resolve your issue. Please note failure to provide any reasonably requested information or evidence to us in order to confirm the order details or product related issues or faults may result in your claim being denied.
- Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors as colours and textured finishes often vary between manufacturers. If you are unsure about the quality, features or functionality of a product or if you assume that a product has features or functionality that may not have been covered as part of the product description it is important to contact us for clarification prior to purchasing the item.
- Please note that we may decide to issue a refund (once discussed and agreed with you) without requiring you to return a product. Please do not send the item or items back to us without contacting us first and discussing the issue.
- Where products are incomplete, missing parts or if you believe that an item or items are missing from your order or if you believe that you received a wrong item or that the products are not as described or if the products are found to be damaged or faulty upon delivery; please send us at least 2 clear photos of each item as well as a photo of the shipping label. For product that are damaged upon delivery, please send us at least 1 clear photo of the product packaging showing any possible damages to the product packaging prior to opening the product packaging. Photographic evidence should be submitted to us within a reasonable times of receipt of the product along with an explanation of the issue or fault. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
- Where products are faulty (both minor or major), please send us at least 2 clear photos of each item and the shipping label for each shipment/package delivered to you. Photographic evidence should be submitted to us within a reasonable time of receipt of the product along with clear explanation of the issue or fault by completing a return request. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
- Damage to the package itself during transit is not covered by our policy, conditions or warranties unless the damage affects the enclosed product.
- Faulty items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but should be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process.
- Item to be returned must include all original accessories, parts and manuals.
- Please do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging other than placing postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of any user-generated data (if applicable). Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods.
Returned products undergo a assessment. If the returned item is found not to have a problem we may decide to issue a refund and a shipping and handling fee of $29 will be deducted from your refund amount (per returned shipment); or we may decide not to issue a refund for that return and you may also be required to provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label within a reasonable time (from the date your claim is rejected) for returning the product or products back to you. We may dispose of the product or products if you fail to provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label within a reasonable time.
If the returned item is found to have become damaged or faulty by you (consumer) or due to you misusing, tampering or using the product in an unreasonable or unintended manner; no refunds will be issued and you may also be required to provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label within a reasonable time (from the date your claim is rejected) for returning the product or products back to you. We may dispose of the product or products if you fail to provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label within a reasonable time.
It is the responsibility of you (the consumer) to provide us with accurate information when placing an order including a correct shipping address. We will not be held responsible if you have provided us with an incorrect or incomplete shipping address and the item your ordered does not reach you. In such cases you we may not issue a refund or provide a replacement or if the item is returned we may decide to resend the item to you or issue a refund after deducting a shipping and handling fee of $29 from your total refund amount (per returned shipment).
- If an item your ordered is returned to us because you (the customer) were not in attendance to receive the item or that you have failed to collect the item from your local post office within a reasonable time, we will issue a refund after the item is returned to us and is received by us. In such cases a shipping and handling fee of $29 will be deducted from your refund amount (per returned shipment).
Please note we may not accept returns or provide a refund:
- If you intentionally provide us with false or misleading information including photos or videos.
- If you simply change your mind, found the products cheaper or better somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- If you fail to return the product to us within a reasonable time from the date your return request is approved by us.
- If you ordered the wrong product, size or colour.
- If you misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- If you damage or use goods in an unreasonable or unintended manner.
- If you were aware of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
- If you used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- If you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against our advice or were unclear about what you wanted.
- When the period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund.
- Due to events that were beyond our control.
- If we do not receive your returned items therefore can not confirm the fault.
- If the product has been thrown away, destroyed, lost or damaged through no fault of ours, after it was delivered to you.
- If the item has been destroyed, lost, discarded or disposed of by you.
- I the item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you..
- If we determine that the fault or damages are caused due to negligence, abuse or misuse on your behalf or if abnormal use by the you (consumer) causes a good to be damaged, and therefore less durable, then the good will not fail to be of acceptable quality if the reason for its failure is that abnormal use.
Our money back guarantee policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Our money back guarantee policy does not apply:
- to orders that remain unpaid or partially paid or in the event that a dispute or claim is lodged by you with your payment provider or bank in relation to reclaiming or refunding the payment/s made for orders or if the payment is returned or refunded to you by your payment provider or bank; or
- if it is established that you have provided us with an incorrect or incomplete shipping address; or
- if you fail to collect your parcel from the shipping address you provided for the order or from your local post office within a reasonable time.
All orders are processed as soon as they are received to ensure they are delivered as quickly as possible; for this reason confirmed orders can no longer be cancelled or modified.
- If you disagree with a decision we have made regarding your return/refund request; you can ask us to review the decision by replying to the latest correspondence you received from us or by submitting a request via our contact page within a reasonable time, let us know why you disagree with the decision, and provide additional information or supporting documents (if required).
- If you lodge a dispute with your payment gateway or if you file a chargeback and the payment for the order is returned to you by your payment gateway or financial institution and if we establish that the dispute or chargeback is invalid and/or if the product is not returned to us in its original condition; we may take action (including legal action if required) to recover the payment, and you may be charged an additional admin fee of $29.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our "contact" page.