Features & Specifications:
- This hand-held metal detector is designed to precisely, pinpoint metallic (ferrous and nonferrous) objects intended for use in conjunction with a ground search metal detector to aid in the recovery of metallic targets.
- It has both audible and vibrating alarms to indicate the presence of metal objects. The alarms increase in intensity as the GP-POINTERII is moved closer to the metal target.
- Pinpointing tip plus a scraping blade with side-scan capability.
- Very effective in easily detecting even the smallest of metallic objects.
- An LED flashlight assists in dark and low light conditions.
- It has an IP 66 standard waterproof rating fully protecting it from the environment and allowing it to be washed under running water or operated under the water 1m.
- 1 x GPII-Hand Held Metal Detector
- 1 x User Manual
- Battery operated - Requires Battery (Not Supplies)
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.